The “Linkeo-Y” is the new NEOWAVE smart card reader model. Available in USB-A and USB-C versions, it facilitates the use of contact smart cards for multiple applications (identity, payment, health, transport, electronic signature, etc.).
A sovereign, safe and easy-to-implement solution
The “Linkeo-Y” is entirely made in France and has obtained the Label “Cybersecurity Made in Europe”. It is easy to integrate into an office or mobile environment thanks to its PC/SC CCID compatibility.
Its main advantages:
– A modern and elegant design, transparent, customizable, light (it weighs only 35g) and compact (65mm x 73mm x 12mm)
– An activity LED
– A “Plug and Play” solution: no software required or drivers to install
– Supports most cards on the market: ISO 7816 class A, B and C cards (5V, 3V and 1.8V), microprocessor cards (T=0 and T=1 protocols) and support for PPS commands
– Wide compatibility:
• Main OS and browsers (Windows, Mac OS, Solaris, Linux and Android, Chrome, Chromium, Vivaldi, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge…)
• For any type of terminal with USB-A or USB-C port: PCs, laptops, tablets and Android smartphones
Suitable for individuals and professionals
The Linkeo-Y reader allows you to use smart card applications in complete security from home or via your smartphone (online administrative procedures, health, transport, etc.). In the professional environment, it is ideal for entities requiring a high level of security (strong authentication, electronic signatures, logical access management, etc.).
The LinkeoA-Y reader has already proven itself to our customers. The Société des Transports de Montréal (STM) has deployed it on a very large scale. Thanks to this product, users can now recharge their transport tickets at home.
Available on the NEOWAVE store https://authentification-web.fr/, on Amazon as well as many partners
Press release to download: https://neowave.fr/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/PR-Linkeo-Y-new-NEOWAVE-contact-Smart-card-reader-model.pdf
For more information :