In a context of increasing digitalization, the implementation of strong authentication solutions is essential to face the profound changes in security issues. The number of cyber attacks impacting businesses, institutions and individuals has multiplied in recent years. The need to protect one’s digital identity is crucial. Guided by our vision of an increasingly connected world and of the growing threats and risks, NEOWAVE has made several structuring strategic choices:
- Offer strong authentication devices based on secure components certified Common Criteria EAL5 + and digital certificates
- Control the entire production cycle and be part of an eco-citizen approach by manufacturing its products in France
- Have its products certified by European agencies to comply with national and European regulations: Military Programming Law (LPM), Network and Information System Security (NIS) Directive, General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), Electronic IDentification, Authentication and Trust Services Regulation (eIDAS), European Payment Services Directive 2nd version (DSP2,…).
- ID 2.0 solutions (smart cards and USB tokens with middleware)
- FIDO products (smart cards and USB tokens compatible with FIDO U2F and FIDO2 standards)
- Contact and contactless smart card readers
NEOWAVE’s technological expertise enables it to support professionals, communities and individuals on projects of various sizes and complexity and to offer them an optimal solution at the right price.
A little history
Bruno BERNARD, former member of the STMicroelectronics group and founder of the Innova Card company acquired by Maxim-Integrated, is an entrepreneur whose core values are integrity, professionalism, innovation and respect for his teams, partners and customers.
Since its creation, he has run the company with the same enthusiasm and values. In 2012 he refocused the company’s activity on the digital security market and adopted the FIDO standard in 2015.
NEOWAVE has attracted many prestigious clients in the public and private sectors as well as certification authorities and digital trust players.
NEOWAVE has built and reinforced its technological, industrial and commercial partnerships.
NEOWAVE’s technological expertise gives it strong credibility with professional organizations such as the global competitive cluster SCS (Secure Communicating Solutions), the French association Hexatrust, the International Alliance FIDO (Fast Identity Online) and the ACN Alliance (Alliance for digital trust). It is also referenced by UGAP (Union des Groupements d’Achats Publics) in the catalog of SCC publishers.